I am a product designer living and working in the San Francisco.
I grew up on the island of O'ahu, attended college at the University of Washington Seattle Campus (studying Human Centered Design and Engineering) and found myself in San Francisco for work.
I have worked on consumer and enterprise applications across adaptive web and native mobile applications.
Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Balsamiq, HTML, CSS
First Republic Bank User Experience Designer, DEC 2013 - PRESENT
Designed updates to the public site of First Republic Bank and worked with teams to envision future website and application changes.
- Worked with internal and external teams to design and prototype possibilities for upcoming mobile and web banking applications.
- Created flows, wireframes, and assets for testing and development.
- Collaborated with Social Media to produce assets with the goal of promoting teamwork.
Vendavo, Inc. User Interface Designer, NOV 2011 – NOV 2013
Designed a mobile enterprise application targeting Sales Operatives and Managers. The purpose of the application is to provide pricing guidance and negotiation control to users.
- Created wireframes and high fidelity mockups for testing and development.
- Collaborated with team to improve user experience of mobile and web applications.
- Performed and referenced user research to design and test new features.
Intuit, Inc. Interaction Design Intern, JUN 2011 – SEP 2011
Designed a new internal communication platform for “Design for Delight.” The purpose of the platform is to promote design thinking in Intuitʼs work culture.
- Designed the siteʼs visual style and prepared visual assets.
- Helped create wireframes for the communication platform.
- Helped conduct user research to better define our problem space and audience needs.
KusoPop Volunteer Designer and Developer, FEB 2011 – JUL 2011
KusoPop is an up and coming name in the collectable vinyl figure market. They are connected to several big artists and industry leaders, such as Kidrobot.
- Redesigned the product gallery and detail pages to improve visibility and scanning.
- Integrated the KusoPop Tumblr account into the siteʼs blog feed.
- Improved the siteʼs iOS experience.
University of Washington, Seattle
Human Centered Design and Engineering — Human Computer Interaction
Bachelor of Science 2011, Department GPA: 3.6/4.0